We know that network is an indispensable part of our daily life. In our homes and business we need the best network, and for that, we are purchasing some wired network and wireless connection. Both of these are having some advantages, the wireless connection is faster than the wireless, but the wireless connection has the ability to access the network from a near and convenient location.
Among all the connection, you should select the Best CAT7 Cables which is a wired connection. If you don’t know about that particular connection, then you no need to worry. We are going to tell you about the advantages and disadvantages of the CAT7 Ethernet cable.
- It has a higher bandwidth.
- If you select this Ethernet cable, then it performs better to protect the outside interference. That’s why it is the most suitable option for installing it in a strong RFI and EMI environment.
- This cable can’t bend easily because it is thick and bulky.
- It has excellent durability as compared to others.
- The cable is not a solid, and it is established in industry standard. It is not recognized in the present time.
- The cable is very heavy.
- It is more expensive due to the individual pair which means that labor costs and the work to termination of cable.
- If you prefer this cable, then it can cause some other problems. If both the ends are connected to the ground, then it is the main reason for creating noise, interference in audio and video.
These are some pros and cons of the Best CAT7 Cables which you should know. When you are going to take this cable, then you should make your final decision by considering these factors.